August 1, 201313 yr comment_78973 Hello everyone. Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Sorry I haven't been here in awhile! Just been dealin' with and livin' life. (Yes Irish, I'm still alive)! Been spending a lot time with some new friends (new for me, old for Shane). Getting out and doing more things, being more active. But you guys are still my FAMILY! =)Much, much loves! <3 <3 XoXo Jen Report
August 1, 201313 yr comment_78976 Good to hear from you, and better that things are going well! Take the time you need, we will be here when you stop by next. Report
August 1, 201313 yr comment_78981 You live....thank god. Talkin to PK is getting boring. All i hear about is his lint collection and the dress he likes to wear. Report
August 1, 201313 yr comment_78983 Dresses just give you that nice under breeze on a hot day. Don't knock it until you've tried it! Report
August 1, 201313 yr comment_78985 I did....the guys at football prac just laughed and make me feel like an outcast Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.