July 20, 201313 yr comment_78680 PC Gamer Article Falskaar adds almost 25 hours of content, a land mass a third the size of the original game, new characters, new voices, and dozens of quests. Download Link Haven't had a chance to check it out myself, but looks pretty good for a mod. Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78690 Looks amazing. This right here is why I love PC gaming. Mods keep gamers playing your games for far longer than DLC ever could. Gearbox needs to open up Borderlands to the modding community. Not just guns, everything. Report
July 21, 201313 yr Author comment_78699 I just got it installed earlier today. I'll have to give it a look tomorrow. Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78726 Dude who built it should hopefully get a good resume out of this. Very awesome. Report
July 21, 201313 yr Author comment_78729 That was his goal. I think he was actually trying to get on at Bethesda. Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_78732 Valve has done this a few times and hired people who created mods (ex. Dota 2)Be cool if it pays off. Get a job and build experience while having fun at the same time. Report
July 21, 201313 yr Author comment_78734 I need to fire it up and see if it's any good. Quantity doesn't always mean quality. Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_78742 I'm already not displeased with the voice acting. Looks cool. And anything with an OST is impressive to me. Report
July 22, 201313 yr Author comment_78746 Agreed. Played the first few quests last night. Way better voice acting than I expected. Looks like it will be fun from what I've played. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.