July 19, 201313 yr comment_78618 So I splurged and pulled the trigger. Couldn't resist, I've waited long enough. Going from an older MSI GTX 460 cyclone to a shiny new GTX760! Should be quite the bump! Report
July 19, 201313 yr Author comment_78623 Yeah, I'm excited. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127745 Can't wait to test it out when it comes, and maybe around christmas time i may pick up a second one to run SLI. Report
July 19, 201313 yr comment_78633 Awesome. Enjoy it. You will notice a difference for sure with that card. Report
July 26, 201313 yr Author comment_78879 New card came in, and drivers keep failing to install for some reason. It's so strange. I deleted all old display drivers, shut off pc, installed new card, and nothing but fails on install of the drivers. So yeah. I'm sitting here in huge screen mode but it's frustrating. Ugh Report
July 27, 201313 yr comment_78888 Strange, but I've had these issues before. Might need to use DriverCleaner or something similar and try again. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.