Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Console gaming has been reduced to this!

Featured Replies

I still can't quite wrap my head around how popular angry birds is, it's just one of the many flash based physics games from 10 years ago....

  • Author

I still can't quite wrap my head around how popular angry birds is, it's just one of the many flash based physics games from 10 years ago....

 

I know and it really is not all that fun! To be honest I thought the game was annoying and aggravating when I tried it way back when. Maybe it has gotten better but I am just amazed it got so popular to have a Star Wars tie in and be on every platform known to man. Its like seriously? People like it that much?

Eh, it's a good way to waste time when waiting somewhere. The success on console will depend on price.

 

I can see it now $19.99 + ads galore... The android version is horrid when it comes to ads

  • Author

I can see it now $19.99 + ads galore... The android version is horrid when it comes to ads

Or this haha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.