July 18, 201313 yr comment_78562 OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS LOLOL. When he just goes "oh god" All I can think about is Report
July 20, 201313 yr comment_78666 lol. Have to give him credit for sticking with the review after eating it. Report
July 27, 201313 yr comment_78900 Those knights are always fucking terrible at fighting every year. Report
August 13, 201313 yr comment_79226 If he thinks it burns going in, boy does he have a surprise coming. haha Report
August 20, 201313 yr comment_79376 She just sounds depressed after eating the thing lol. Still, she seems have done the best actual review so far after eating the hot pepper. Some of the reviewers are just like "You have guns and shoot bad guys and---GRAJFOIHIADFF GIMME WATER!" as the whole review lol. Report
August 23, 201313 yr comment_79466 She looked genuinely in pain, but damn did she troop on. My favorite part was the end. "...but unfortunately we're going to keep going. Thank you" Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_82913 Bringing this back to life. Starbound Warframe Assassin's Creed Black Flag Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_82916 Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Pokemon X and Y Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_82917 The Banner Saga I Made a Game With Zombies In It Clash of Clans Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_82919 I'd be that guy who agreed to do this and immediately regret it. Funny to see others have to go through the ordeal, though. lol Report
February 18, 201412 yr comment_82922 I want a hot pepper now. Though, this does remind me of the large quantity of people needing attention out there. Good times. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.