June 28, 201016 yr comment_12410 So apparently it's Canada day on Thursday and me and my friends decided to celebrate it for the craic. We're going to some pub in town doing a Canada night but we need Canadian stuff. CANADIADIADIADIANS GIVE ME CANADIADIADIADIADIAN STUFF TO BRING Report
June 28, 201016 yr Author comment_12413 I bought maple syrup for the occassion earlier today I'll have you know! Report
June 28, 201016 yr comment_12417 Dress up like a mountie and ride around one of those horse heads on a stick? LoLMaybe act like a lumberjack? Report
June 28, 201016 yr comment_12418 you shall need1- antlers2- beer3- this shirt 4- maple syrup5- hockey stick/puck Report
June 28, 201016 yr comment_12419 http://www.amazon.com/Large-Canadian-Mountie-Uniform-Costume/dp/B000MNJKA6 Report
June 28, 201016 yr comment_12426 don't wear plaid .. loser hipsters in America have adopted plaid .. and it breaks my heart.Get some Molson Canadian .. but order it by saying "Canadian" .. not Molson or Molson Canadian. Poutine ... oh brown gravy, cheese, over french fries!!!! ...mmmmm so good!!!learn these songs!!! LOG DRIVER'S WALTZStompin Tom Connors - Sudbury Saturday Night or The Hockey SongStompin Tom!!!! Report
June 28, 201016 yr comment_12429 hmmmmmmm poutine .......get one of these are your in buisness Report
June 28, 201016 yr comment_12446 Please dress up as a Mounty and ride around on a horse stick.And take pics.And FWD them to me Report
June 29, 201016 yr Author comment_12457 I don't think I could walk through the city as a mounty. I'll carry my maple syrup and canadiadiadia flag with me and say eh? A lot Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12474 don't wear plaid .. loser hipsters in America have adopted plaid .. and it breaks my heart.Didn't Pendleton invent the plaid shirt back in the late 1800's? Pendleton, OR. Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12493 oooooohh.. Nanaimo Bars .. I forgot about those .. I think it's been over 15 years since I've had one Report
June 29, 201016 yr comment_12502 I still vote for you to dress as a mountie and ride around on a horse stick. LOL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.