July 8, 201313 yr comment_78224 NSA controls global Internet traffic via private fiber-optic cables http://rt.com/usa/nsa-fiber-optic-cable-790/ Here’s what can go wrong when the government builds a huge database about Americans http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/07/08/heres-what-can-go-wrong-when-the-government-builds-a-huge-database-about-americans/ Happy reading. Report
July 8, 201313 yr Author comment_78227 Oops. One more. Snowden has been busy! New Snowden leak: Australia’s place in US spying web Ex-NSA contractor and whistleblower Edward Snowden has disclosed his first set of documents outlining Australia’s role in NSA surveillance programs, picking out four facilities in the country that contribute heavily to US spying. http://rt.com/news/australia-nsa-snowden-surveillance-784/ Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78234 All bad stuff. I run through a VPN, but on that level it doesn't really stop them. Guess it at least slows them down a bit. Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78237 Great... another reason to be pissed off with the government right now.Digital privacy will have to be an issue that is addressed in the next election, or else they are not getting my vote. I'm afraid they are just going to keep trying to brush this crap under the covers. Report
July 9, 201313 yr Author comment_78250 Well, Snowden appears to be keeping some stuff close to his chest. The more he is fucked with, the more he releases. I have a feeling his grand finale (if he's able to release it), will shock us all to the core. So bad, that ordinary citizens will finally be fed up with this shit, and start to act. Report
July 9, 201313 yr comment_78256 One can only hope PK. Unfortunately I feel a lot of the population is too apathetic to actually start/participate in an uprising. Personally? I'd be more than happy to lend my help and services to any movement that begins. I'm quite fed up with all of it. Report
July 10, 201313 yr Author comment_78346 This is frightening Obama signs executive order to allow shut down of all US communications http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-signs-executive-order-to-allow-shut-down-of-all-us-communications Now ask yourselves why we would ever need to do something like that? An uprising, maybe? Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78379 Seriously? Holy shit dude. I don't even know what to say. We make such a big deal when other countries have their internet access suddenly bottom out and drop off the face of the earth (Syria, Iran, etc) and now WE are going to be doing the exact same thing. Report
July 11, 201313 yr Author comment_78408 http://www.computerandvideogames.com/418783/report-microsoft-gave-skype-calls-and-email-access-to-nsa/ Report
August 3, 201313 yr comment_79023 http://www.techspot.com/news/53454-nsas-xkeyscore-database-tracks-everything-youve-ever-done-online.html Report
August 3, 201313 yr Author comment_79038 That last sentence is what I've been wondering all along. I feel he won't let it out until he knows he is safe. I don't feel that right now he feels safe. Report
August 3, 201313 yr comment_79046 I should leave a tab of goatse up at all times. jesus christ what the fuck Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.