Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I've joined the dark side....

Featured Replies

Damnit, couldn't resist.  Borderlands 2 and the Season Pass was only $13.50 on GMG.  The deal came back up again this morning and it was hard to pass up.

 

So yeah, looks like I'll be running BL2 again except on PC this time (let my 360 sub lapse). 

 

Does Season Pass include the new Dragon Keep DLC?  I hope so!!

Awesome! When I get a PC capable I will be on there too. Hoping before the year runs out but money is low right now.

  • Author

Sooooo, who's going to help me powerlevel and throw me some weapons?  hahaha

 

And I have no idea what I'll make.  I leveled up the soldier on 360 and had started a Mechromancer (although I don't think I enjoyed her very much). 

Anyone still like Borderlands 1 better? Borderlands 2 is great and I enjoy it for sure but the first game holds a special place in my heart and so does Lillith :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.