July 7, 201313 yr comment_78157 IP: [PM Dateranoth or PeeKnuckle for IP info]World Seed: 8675309 Just grabbed the Cube World game and threw up a server. If anyone is interested in playing feel free to connect. Not many options right now, so I have no idea what the max players can be. You can buy Cube World Here However it's often down. Use This Site to monitor the status. If it comes online, be quick to register and buy it. Report
July 7, 201313 yr comment_78158 Played single player for a bit, got some loot I can't use, but never died. Joined the GC server and died within half a minute. LOL I was right next to a town, too. A pack of I don't know what, saw me when I spawned in and started attacking me. I kited them to town and just as the inhabitants started fighting them, they sniped me and I died. Never could find where that battle was. Was hoping to find some coins or at least get some XP. Fun game. I just need to learn how to do things. Also hope they add in key binding. Mousewheel button as dodge is no good for me. Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78171 Tried buying it a few times, but can't even create an account right now. Ugh. Report
July 8, 201313 yr Author comment_78172 I was able to grab it ~7AM PST Sunday. I think you'll just have to use that site and keep an eye on it until it's available. Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78369 Registration is up right now, Store is to, but figured ppl would like a heads up. Report
July 11, 201313 yr Author comment_78370 Multiple people have bought it now. They make money in spurts! Report
July 11, 201313 yr comment_78372 Sup guys - Just was finally able to purchase it. First time in-game, raped by a dwarf . Any particular time you gents play? Report
July 11, 201313 yr Author comment_78373 It varies. I get on anywhere between 5pm est and 1am est. damn dwarves. Don't feel bad, the game has a pretty steep curve at first. Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_78419 It varies. I get on anywhere between 5pm est and 1am est. damn dwarves. Don't feel bad, the game has a pretty steep curve at first.kewl, thanks. Yea, I just found the keyboard commands finally. Do you know if missions are active yet? Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_78420 Talk to any inn keeper or any NPC in towns with a green bubble over their heads. Or, just head to any named place on the map and there will be a champion to fight. Report
July 12, 201313 yr comment_78421 So here is GG kissing a cute fuzzy bunny. It's not bestiality if they're both animals. Report
July 13, 201313 yr comment_78440 Pip, Chopper and I are currently playing. We are very far away from the spawn point, so say something in chat if you join in. Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_78486 Well, our IP was copied from this thread and put into another websites 'database' of 'public' servers. Now we have strangers in our server all the time. Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_78488 The nice thing is, all of the stuff that is saved is attached to your character. You can't permanently change anything in the world, only yourself. So if this gets bad and we had to make a new one, it wouldn't be too horrible. You could even use the same seed, and from what I've seen some things carry over when using the same seed, such as your character's location in the world. Report
July 15, 201313 yr comment_78492 I never saw one, but I made the logical conclusion after 6 different people joined our server. Report
July 16, 201313 yr comment_78518 Server is up and I spawned next to a sword boss. Hurry and join and get Expees! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.