July 6, 201313 yr comment_78138 Several companies seem to be taking a chance at releasing smart watches within the next 2 years. Concept seems pretty cool.http://qz.com/101058/smart-watch-explosion/Now I'm just sitting here waiting to see if when Google will move on this. I would love an android powered smartwatch.Could just go for a Pebble smart watch but may be fun to see how this "new market" may drive out in the near future.http://getpebble.com/ Report
July 6, 201313 yr comment_78139 An even better way to be tracked. We can set our phones down, but rarely do we take off our watches outside of showers and sleep. Report
July 6, 201313 yr Author comment_78142 An even better way to be tracked. We can set our phones down, but rarely do we take off our watches outside of showers and sleep. One reason I'm hoping for an open source android version.I run CyanogenMod on my phone which by default only has core android OS stuff and doesn't phone home to Google unless you install gapps first. Report
July 7, 201313 yr comment_78148 I'm not sure how interested I am in Smart watches. I think they're pretty cool, but I haven't wore a watch in a while. Can't really now with my job. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.