July 6, 201313 yr comment_78116 Pip was playing this yesterday, and I watched a couple of people stream it today. It does have a Zelda like appeal, but I don't see much more into it. Not if it's just an RPG. Their site is taking a dump at the moment. Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78176 Well, it's apparent I liked it. It has that addictive never ending world quality to it. Pretty damn good for an Alpha. I'm sure it'll grow old, but well worth the money if you can actually buy it. Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78178 What Dat said. We stopped playing about half an hour ago, but I'm already wanting to fire it up solo. lol Report
July 8, 201313 yr comment_78189 If Dat digs this so much he's made a server for it, it's definitely something I want to check out, if only to play with you guys. Looks like a fun alternative to Minecraft, maybe with more stuff to do RPG-wise. I'd like to get it when the site is working. Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78802 Small patch was released today. Main fix seems to be time of day reset. Probably to kill the boss farming exploit? Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78803 This entire update was nerfs basically. Kind of makes me worry about the direction this game is headed. I wouldn't mind the glitches in an alpha if I were the developer. I'd want to get more new content out for alpha testing. Report
July 24, 201313 yr comment_78813 Agreed. The server is running the latest version, but lets hope for new content. A server that has password, whitelist, block options would solve any exploits. That way you don't have to play with those people if you don't want to. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.