Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Spartacus Legends (Xbox Arcade)

Featured Replies

Did anyone see the price of gold on the XBLA version of the game if you need to download it with MS points?  12,000 MS Points for one price of gold and no that was no typo.  I hope cock is removed from ass soon.

 

(Not sure if it's the same with the PSN version)

 

I will say set thumbs to fucking purpose and get to work.

Yeah.  It's insane.  It doesn't look like it's going to be lowered anytime soon either.  People are complaining about it left and right about it...which they should, but nobody has addressed it or even mentioned anything about it. 

 

Like I said, I hope cock is removed from ass soon.

This is the problem with these Free 2 play, pay to win games. They are only free if you can live without actually progressing in the game. These games make progression so painfully slow or lock down features because they want you to buy that pack. I have not played this game but I image it goes something like that.

 

I blame iOS for this. More and more games have adopted this model and now it is spilling into console games.

 

This and mirco transactions take all the fun away from a game like this. I would rather earn what I need in a game by just playing the game.

The practice of using microtransactions in games to progress is a horrible practice that needs to die.

At least with (most) DLC the game is still playable without it.

The practice of using microtransactions in games to progress is a horrible practice that needs to die.

At least with (most) DLC the game is still playable without it.

 

The thing is, these are F2P games (afaik).  It's like a few games I currently play.  You can throw hundreds of dollars at them to get "ahead of the curve", or you can spend so much time on it that it will drive you insane. 

I still think valve has been one of the few devs to actually do free to play well with TF2, and from how it sounds Dota 2 as well(with all characters being free and all paid items being purely cosmetic)

I still think valve has been one of the few devs to actually do free to play well with TF2, and from how it sounds Dota 2 as well(with all characters being free and all paid items being purely cosmetic)

 

MechWarrior Online also has been decent to play without too much grindy stuff.  There are no paid weapons with real money and everything is mostly cosmetic.  There are a few mechs you can purchase with real money but the only thing they give it a small boost to the amount of credits you gain per match which isn't a big deal.

 

World of Tanks used to be pretty bad but they switched their business model.  You used to be able to purchase "Gold Ammo" with real money only which had higher damage and penetration values.  This definitely led to pay2win.  Now you can actually purchase those rounds with in-game credits so it's not as bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.