Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

World War Z

Featured Replies

Saw this today. I liked the plot and effects but i honestly feel this movie missed out. This could have been so much more.

It was amusing, but what did you expect from a PG-13 movie? I'm glad they didn't tow Wife and Children around for the entirety of the movie, but I got annoyed how everything went to shit every time the hero found A Safe Place.

 

Although realistically if a plague / disease spread that fast, it was an interesting simulation of how fast shit would go down. If anything, that was interesting.

  • Author

Dat i think its more so whole familys will go. I did see alot of 10-12 age range kids there.

  • Author

Mrs.BE. i was expecting a little more action. I was hoping for a full out zombie/human battle.

Having seen only the trailer, I find it amusing that every special effect seems to be people flying around the screen or swarming like a horde of rats at warp speed.  BODIES FLYING AROUND THE SCREEN:  THE MOVIE.  Coming this summer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.