June 27, 201016 yr comment_12333 I was on this site a while back, just checked and noticed it was working again! Any community playdates coming up? Last one I did with you guys was Perfect Dark Zero, which turned out really well! Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_12334 Welcome back to Gamercide!To my knowledge I don't think we have another playdate planned at the moment, but PeeKnuckle will know for sure.Glad to see you back. Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_12337 Welcome back to gamercide! i dont think ther are any more playdates, but there are stilll more than enough people around here that are willing to game anytime Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_12359 Good to see you again, Struggle. Glad you found your way back to us.No community playdates have been planned, but it may be time to have another one. Report
June 28, 201016 yr Author comment_12452 Thanks guys, it's good to be back! Well you can find me on Battlefield:BC2 and War for Cybertron right now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.