June 17, 201313 yr comment_77393 Granite's 7th birthday was on June 12th and with everything going on, Jason and I wanted his day to be really special so I baked him a Minecraft cake to go with the bday theme. He loves Minecraft. (If anybody is ever online and sees my gamertag playing Minecraft, it's not me, it's him, lol.) The white and red parts are fondant. I used chocolate icing on the bottom half and the cake itself is one layer milk chocolate and another layer of vanilla. Sorry the photo is a bit blurry, I had to take it with my tablet because my camera was charging. Report
June 17, 201313 yr comment_77398 Our boys B-days are one day off my 7 yr olds is on the 13th, he got a skylanders cake to go along with his Skylanders starter pack. Report
June 17, 201313 yr comment_77409 My friend made me a minecraft cake for my birthday a few years ago. Only three of us were all OMGOMFG - the rest of the party was like "wow that's a really shitty looking cake". It was kind of awesome. The cake looks great!! It also sounds delicious as hell. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.