June 16, 201313 yr comment_77370 http://www.gofundme.com/3a5f64 This page has been created to help John Young get a second chance at life and to help Donna care for her son. John is doing everything in his power to get a heart transplant. He is selling all of his belongings and risking it all to get the chance for a new heart and new life. Please, help in any way you can. No donation is too small. Thank You for all your help and your prayers. May God bless you. We're also hoping to be able to setup a 24 hour or longer donation live cast with all of our streamers on our Twitch channel. If enough people donated just 50 cents, he and his mother could at least move to Colorado and get started at getting Majik well again. He's a great guy and deserves a second shot at life. Show him some of that GC love, guys. Please. ***UPDATED WITH VIDEO*** Report
June 16, 201313 yr Author comment_77371 Or Retweet this if you can't donate. Every bit helps. Thanks!https://twitter.com/PeeKnuckle/status/346132346510118913 Report
June 17, 201313 yr comment_77386 Is he from the Gamercide Stream?Don't know if I have formally met him. Report
June 17, 201313 yr Author comment_77389 He's a regular viewer and sometimes joins us in Mumble as we cast. Report
June 17, 201313 yr comment_77390 Let me know when the 24-hour stream is, I'll be there with bells on. I'll also start tweeting / tumblr'ing this. Report
June 17, 201313 yr comment_77394 Can I post an article about this on the main site? PK can you see if that would be okay? Report
June 17, 201313 yr comment_77402 Let me know when the 24-hour stream is, I'll be there with bells on. I'll also start tweeting / tumblr'ing this.Give me your tumblr name, I'll reblog the shit out of it Report
June 17, 201313 yr Author comment_77403 Can I post an article about this on the main site? PK can you see if that would be okay?It's for sure okay, Siren. Thank you very much! Report
June 17, 201313 yr comment_77407 Give me your tumblr name, I'll reblog the shit out of ithttp://mrsbadexample.tumblr.com/post/53217607130/signal-boost-for-a-good-cause Report
June 21, 201313 yr Author comment_77538 John put out a video today and got on Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1grbbe/my_friend_john_is_moving_across_the_country_in/ Report
June 21, 201313 yr Author comment_77540 If you're a Redditor, please click the above link and upvote. Thanks, guys. Report
June 21, 201313 yr comment_77568 If you're a Redditor, please click the above link and upvote. Thanks, guys. Done Report
June 22, 201313 yr comment_77573 If you're a Redditor, please click the above link and upvote. Thanks, guys.Done and done. Report
June 22, 201313 yr comment_77574 John, I love you. I'm on vacation in Florida, but I'll donate when I get back! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.