June 27, 201016 yr Author comment_12312 It was overboard, but I bet that kid never threatens to fake hack anyone again. Sometimes, you just need a taste of your own medicine, to see what a douche you've been. Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_12316 Saw this video yesterday.It make the **** I say to little kids on CoD seem like nothing. I get threatened to be hacked at least twice a week on CoD too. Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_12324 That kid deserved that simply for not knowing that Artificial Intelligences don't exist (at this point in time)... Report
June 27, 201016 yr comment_12331 Omg....I died laughing. I hate to say it, but the kid deserved it, and they did a public service. Now, that kid will be a good little boy for the rest of his time on Xbox Live. They did go a tad overboard, but kids these days are insane, you either have to go overboard, or just ignore them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.