June 10, 201313 yr comment_77187 - $499 dollars, 499 euros, 429 pounds- Comes out this November- Dead Rising 3 Xbox One exclusive, new protaganist(again) and takes place in an entire city- Witcher 3 has smartglass support on Xbox One- New Insomniac open world online shooter, Sunset Overdrive, cartoony artstyle not unlike overstrike(fuse)'s original trailer- Below, roguelike with an overhead perspective- Minecraft is coming to the Xbox One- Battlefield 4 has early access to multiplayer maps- New Killer Instinct game- Project Sparks, looks like a game/world making thing not unlike little big planet- Forza 5 has "Drivatar" which learns how you play and maps it onto the AI- D4 announced, episodic murder mystery by Swery65, xbox one exclusive- First gameplay of Crytek's Ryse, looks like it's no longer a kinect title, more of a hack and slash with lots of QTEs- Twitch TV and game recording on the Xbox One- Respawn's Titanfall shown off, PC/Xbox One/360- Crimson Dragon, Xbox One spirtual successor to Panzer Dragoon- New Xbox 360 slim model- Xbox Live Gold new gets you 2 free game downloads a month(with the first being Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3)- No more microsoft points on the Xbox One, finally real money- World of Tanks for the xbox 360I think that's everything. Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77189 I can only lol about most of these to be honest. All Sony needs to do is come onstage, with less restrictive DRM, simply say "Three Hundred and Ninety Nine Dollars", drop the mic and walk offstage. Instant win. Report
June 10, 201313 yr Author comment_77191 Yeah, I think they will go for the $400, MAYBE $500. Really the only thing i'm mad about is Dead Rising 3, but then again Capcom exclusives don't seem to stat exclusive that often. I guess I would be pissed at the early DLC stuff for BF4 if I didn't think BF3 was crap. Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77192 I think "Console exclusive" is a thing now. I think many of the games being listed as Xbox exclusive are also coming to PC. They use the same architecture. They just better not tie it to anything like Games for Windows LIVE. *edit*That BF4 gameplay actually impressed me. There was a shit ton of things happening in that aircraft carrier scene. The ocean wasn't static. It was an actual gameplay area. That takes a lot of resources. So too did all those particles from the ship and explosions. Not getting it or the Xbone, but it was impressive for a console. Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77193 ^^^^ Agreed PK. I was super impressed when they shot the moorings (or whatever you call them) off that jet and it slid down and across the carrier and into the ocean. I was impressed by that. Report
June 10, 201313 yr Author comment_77194 Apperently at the end of the BF4 gameplay, up on the right side of the screen you could see a big "press backspace for battlelog" prompt....I don't think the Xbox One has a backspace button, lol.Though I guess i'm not to worried for Dead Rising 3, a Capcom exclusive isn't often an exclusive for that long. Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77195 I had to laugh that Minecraft was one of their big selling points though. Report
June 10, 201313 yr Author comment_77196 I had to laugh that Minecraft was one of their big selling points though.Yeah, that was a thing that would have been more suited for being an on slideshow of game logos.While it was a better conferance than the last 2 E3s, it wasn't without it's moments. Like waiting for the BF4 demo to eventually start, that awful banter during Killer Instinct, and "Drivatar". It's no Konami 2010 but i'll take what I can get. Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77197 I was laughing at "drivatar" too haha! Don't get me wrong, it's kind of interesting, but I'm absolutely horrible at racing games. My drivatar would be programmed to seriously drive like shit and ram into everything and everyone on the road purposely. And the BF4 failing to start right away (and no sound) was super awkward! Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77199 Apperently at the end of the BF4 gameplay, up on the right side of the screen you could see a big "press backspace for battlelog" prompt....I don't think the Xbox One has a backspace button, lol.Though I guess i'm not to worried for Dead Rising 3, a Capcom exclusive isn't often an exclusive for that long. It could be leftover assets, but it doesn't look good to say you're playing on the console and you don't remove those PC pips. lol Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77202 FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. None of this makes the xbox worth it. Report
June 10, 201313 yr comment_77204 The only thing I wanted from their presentation was Project Spark. But that's not enough. PS4 is still my must buy as of now and unless they REALLY fuck up. Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_77237 I am literally pissing my pants laughing over that video. Sooooooo fucking amazing and SUCH a low blow! Report
June 11, 201313 yr comment_77275 The only intriguing things to me was sunset overdrive and the hd minecraft/kefling clone. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.