Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Leaving for Florida on Thursday

Featured Replies

Hey all!

 

I'll be gone for a week (maybe 8 or 9 days) and am taking a MUCH NEEDED vacation.  My parents own a house down in Florida so I'm going to be staying down there.  I'm super excited.  I think I'm going to go to Sea World (Disney is a RIPOFF it's so damn expensive now, and I have corporate discounts I can use on for Sea World tickets), and I'm thinking I may go check out this Sleuth's Mystery Dinner show also which sounds kind of cheesy and fun.

 

That being said, I won't be around for my regular streaming hours so someone is going to have to take over for me on that Friday and following Monday.  Not sure if I'll be back for that next Friday's stream either!

 

Damn, I can't wait to leave!

Sounds fun, hope you have a great time, I will be in Florida at the end of the month, enjoy the vacation and relax!!!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

29661eeed99b11e2af5922000aeb0fcc_7.jpg

 

7aecb41ad99d11e2816522000a9e48f9_7.jpg

 

87503cbcd99e11e2bc0822000a1f9737_7.jpg

 

66895002d7ca11e2bbc022000a9f1945_7.jpg

(I got stuck inside this tiny train at the world's largest McDonald's.  Had to have them help me out of it lol)

 

622691a8d54c11e2b5fe22000aaa0750_7.jpg

This is our house down in Hudson where I stayed for the time.

 

 

 

Also, fun fact.  I seriously have "wolverine hair" (haha) and when I went to Sea World while i was walking in I could hear these people exclaiming "Hey!!  He looks like Wolverine!".  After I went to the killer whale show, I ran into this latino family again when I stopped to have a cigarette at the designated smoking area and they made me take pictures and pose with them so I suppose I'm now immortalized in some family album somewhere haha.  Was a great time.  I have a bunch more pictures but I'll stop spamming for now.  I probably took about 700 pictures alone at Sea World since I set my camera on burst photo shot to get those great action pictures of the whales jumping.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.