Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

MangaCam

Featured Replies

I remember PK telling me about this cool app called MangaCam which puts a manga filter on images you take with your smartphone (or app-enabled device).  I finally have a smartphone so I've been using it, and here's the result:

94170160958803907110423.jpg

94462260958777907113071.jpg

97167460958780240446112.jpg

40076860958782573779280.jpg

18289160958784573779030.jpg

94186960958787573778758.jpg

These I took a couple weeks ago and had on Facebook.  I'm using Facebook now, what the hell, right?  I don't know what any of the Japanese captions on the images say, so I'm left to assume that in the English version they all say something to the effect of "Haha look at the stupid round-eyes trying to pretend he's Japanese!" lol

 

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.