October 9, 201610 yr Author comment_90399 That face creeping out of the left shoulder is soooo creepy Report
January 5, 20179 yr comment_90668 Nobody mentions the ear nipples? Is that a normal thing that I just don't know about? :shudders: Report
January 17, 20179 yr comment_90710 Oh God, I'm laughing so hard right now. Why is this so funny? Report
September 25Sep 25 comment_93487 We're back...https://imgur.com/a/C581OXcedit: I'm too old and dumb to figure embedding the image out. <shrug> Report
September 25Sep 25 comment_93493 You just need to link the direct image instead. 'Should' Just work.https://i.imgur.com/eIqbh3F.jpeg Report
September 25Sep 25 comment_93503 You should be able to post the link to any picture as long as it's the full link to the .png/jpg whatever. Report
September 25Sep 25 comment_93510 18 hours ago, Dateranoth said:You should be able to post the link to any picture as long as it's the full link to the .png/jpg whatever.Ywah but I wanna just upload from my phone like a spoiled brat Report
September 25Sep 25 comment_93511 I'll see what I can do. The one thing this server is short on is disk space, but I might be able to implement a cleanup so the image stays for X amount of time. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now