June 30, 201412 yr comment_84185 Holy hell..... this guy is lucky lol. lol @ PK. Is that even REAL? Report
July 26, 201412 yr comment_84463 hahahaha. That is fucking hilarious. The Radcliffe had me rolling too. Report
July 29, 201412 yr Author comment_84524 I have the perfect mouse to use for that. The USB receiver is sooo tiny. <-- there it is haha Report
July 30, 201412 yr comment_84545 Best laxative advertisement..... EVER hahaha! This seriously ran in a newspaper over in Singapore supposedly! Report
July 30, 201412 yr Author comment_84548 Was there supposed to be an image in your post, Chris? lol Report
July 30, 201412 yr Author comment_84550 When I edit your first post, there's not even an image link in it. Only you can set them free. haha Report
July 30, 201412 yr comment_84551 Pretty effing hilarious, right? I almost spit out my coffee this morning. And not only that..... what about that poop in the back with boobs!? A poop with boobs!!!?! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now