March 1, 201313 yr comment_72051 Nothing wrong with an unsuspecting van, that just means the van itself doesn't suspect anything. i.e. "That van did not expect the Spanish Inquisition." Now, if it were a van trying to be labeled as "non-suspicious", then something might be up. Report
March 4, 201313 yr Author comment_72218 These are all of ai_honey https://twitter.com/ai_honey Report
March 4, 201313 yr Author comment_72229 I don't know why people freak about him being a painter/artist. As if an evil person can only be evil and not have any kind of good qualities. lol I was posting his paintings to a forum around 9-10 years ago and people got all bent out of shape. That is, until the resident bad ass poster basically said what I did above. Suddenly it was all all right. Report
March 4, 201313 yr comment_72237 I don't have any problem with his paintings. I just thought it was funny. My thought process was like "Hey, that IS a pretty alright painting. Oh, Hitler did it." Then I laughed. I always figured he would be a much worse painter than that. That's better than 90% of other people who try it! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now