Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Odd and the Cool

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 146.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing wrong with an unsuspecting van, that just means the van itself doesn't suspect anything.  i.e. "That van did not expect the Spanish Inquisition."  Now, if it were a van trying to be labeled as "non-suspicious", then something might be up.

  • Author

I don't know why people freak about him being a painter/artist. As if an evil person can only be evil and not have any kind of good qualities. lol

 

I was posting his paintings to a forum around 9-10 years ago and people got all bent out of shape. That is, until the resident bad ass poster basically said what I did above. Suddenly it was all all right.

I don't have any problem with his paintings. I just thought it was funny. 

 

My thought process was like "Hey, that IS a pretty alright painting. Oh, Hitler did it." Then I laughed. I always figured he would be a much worse painter than that. That's better than 90% of other people who try it!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.