August 19, 201214 yr Author comment_62348 GG must use something other than AT&T. He likes to IM me from his toilet. True story. Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62379 Not me. I contemplate the intricacies and balance of the universe when I leave a poop. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62469 I bet some of mankinds best work was thought up on a toilet. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62513 I wonder how many pages of books I've read on the can? Would be an interesting number to know. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62593 You know, some people like big girls. I didnt think it was funny.. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62636 I'm all for people being comfortable in their own body, more power to them. But If you're SO comfortable you post pictures of yourself in lingerie on a social networking site...you best expect negative comments Report
August 22, 201214 yr Author comment_62674 I'm all for people being comfortable in their own body, more power to them. But If you're SO comfortable you post pictures of yourself in lingerie on a social networking site...you best expect negative commentsOr if a parent sends in some child art to a guy they know will rip it to shreds in the name of humor. =p Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now