July 27, 201214 yr comment_60874 What the fuck? haha. Maybe if you never wanted to have sex? Certainly would deter me. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61048 Why on earth would you tattoo...THis goes down in the history books Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61073 I saw a woman the other day who had "Fu.ck it" tattooed right above her vajajay Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61238 This is what a downed power line does to a sidewalk. And yes, this is a pube. Report
August 7, 201214 yr Author comment_61660 Poor rabbits. Not only do they have disproportionately large penises, but they're also hung by their ears. Being put on sale like that also has to hit the ego some. Report
August 7, 201214 yr comment_61677 Where are those rabbits from?I believe the reddit thread I saw it from said it was in Amsterdam. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now