June 12, 201214 yr comment_59451 Lol. That Nickleback article is great, but I have to say I don't think they're that bad. Not worth $45 a ticket though. Report
June 26, 201214 yr Author comment_59846 Love it. I actually do that to people who try and tell me knock knock jokes. lol Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60316 Best damn superhero ever.Huh, gif not posting right. http://troll.is/uploadz/2012/04/snackman.gif Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60369 Oh. My. God.I think I'm scarred for life again. Now i don't think I'll be able to watch the new Batman movie without thinking about this. DAMN YOU INTERNET!!! (And no, I'm not going to post the uncensored version. If you don't know what the blurred image is, consider yourself blessed.) Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_60672 That bane one took me a minute, but once I got it was an "AH HA.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" moment. Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_60681 That bane one took me a minute, but once I got it was an "AH HA.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" moment.Yeah, I know. It was terrifying when I realized hahahaha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now