Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Odd and the Cool

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 146.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh. My. God.

I think I'm scarred for life again. Now i don't think I'll be able to watch the new Batman movie without thinking about this. DAMN YOU INTERNET!!! (And no, I'm not going to post the uncensored version. If you don't know what the blurred image is, consider yourself blessed.)

La0Mz.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.