April 18, 201115 yr comment_35003 normally on a computer chair or at the edge of the bed, whichever your not currently using, move as needed Report
April 22, 201115 yr comment_35320 KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! Gah. Bert is going to give me nightmares. Here is a link to some more shots of him. LoLhttp://www.geekologie.com/2011/04/cannot-be-unseen-bert-unmuppet.php Report
April 22, 201115 yr comment_35326 Wow, so I knew about Custer's Revenge (a semi-pornagraphic game on the Atari) but apparently they made quite a few other games too. WTF. LOL Report
April 25, 201115 yr Author comment_35480 Good question. lolHere's some artsie animated gifs that I saw posted on Twitter.http://www.fastcodesign.com/1663683/far-better-than-3-d-animated-gifs-that-savor-a-passing-moment Report
April 30, 201115 yr comment_36083 LOL! Was there much publicity of the wedding in the US?Hell yes. Every news channel on TV where I live had the Royal Wedding going on, or talking about it.And, lol at the pic. Report
April 30, 201115 yr Author comment_36084 If we ever need to stimulate our economy, all we'd need to do is host a royal wedding. Report
April 30, 201115 yr comment_36085 Hell yes. Every news channel on TV where I live had the Royal Wedding going on, or talking about it.Sorry you guys were subjected to that I thought it was just us. Report
April 30, 201115 yr Author comment_36088 Yes. That's why he's gently coaxing her in the right direction, with his right hand. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now