November 9, 201015 yr comment_23600 SO TRUE!!!i almost miss those days, but searching for the blue key in some hidden doorway that i had to shoot the second panel from the left to open wasnt always fun when you've been looking for an hour Report
November 9, 201015 yr comment_23609 i almost miss those days, but searching for the blue key in some hidden doorway that i had to shoot the second panel from the left to open wasnt always fun when you've been looking for an hourSo THATS where they hid it, thought it was under the door mat Report
November 12, 201015 yr comment_23775 You know, I didn't play through Half Life 1(well, ALL the way through it) and Perfect Dark until this past year. I thought there level design was so much better then any game I've played in probably the past 5 years. : / Report
November 18, 201015 yr comment_24048 LOL, that is so true PK.Here is a Movie Map:And also for a really cool zoom image: http://zoomquilt2.madmindworx.com/zoomquilt2.swf Report
November 24, 201015 yr comment_24277 Click for full image The question here is... can you name them all? Report
December 23, 201015 yr comment_26092 This is supposed to be a knockoff of the "Oppo" brand of Chinese phones, but sadly the Asians decided to poorly re-brand it. The Poop Love? Seriously? Report
January 3, 201115 yr Author comment_26723 Yup. I'm banned for 24 hours. Silenced me for bad mouthing JTV, allowing broadcasts of Illegal NFL streams, that lag JTV each Sunday. They won't ban the channels that air them ($$pre-roll ads$$), but they will punish you for viewing them... after you've given them a page view.Pretty disgusted with JTV right now. I wasn't even in that channel for more than 30 seconds. I went there to see the viewer count, because I was telling Dat how many people view those channels on Sundays.Way to go, JTV. *high five* Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now