Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Odd and the Cool

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 146.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SO TRUE!!!

BITmX.jpg

i almost miss those days, but searching for the blue key in some hidden doorway that i had to shoot the second panel from the left to open wasnt always fun when you've been looking for an hour

i almost miss those days, but searching for the blue key in some hidden doorway that i had to shoot the second panel from the left to open wasnt always fun when you've been looking for an hour

So THATS where they hid it, thought it was under the door mat -_-

You know, I didn't play through Half Life 1(well, ALL the way through it) and Perfect Dark until this past year. I thought there level design was so much better then any game I've played in probably the past 5 years. : /

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Yup. I'm banned for 24 hours. Silenced me for bad mouthing JTV, allowing broadcasts of Illegal NFL streams, that lag JTV each Sunday. They won't ban the channels that air them ($$pre-roll ads$$), but they will punish you for viewing them... after you've given them a page view.

Pretty disgusted with JTV right now. I wasn't even in that channel for more than 30 seconds. I went there to see the viewer count, because I was telling Dat how many people view those channels on Sundays.

Way to go, JTV. *high five*

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.