May 30, 201313 yr comment_76893 I hope this is a joke, as it looks like. If not, facepalm for America. We wonder why other countries hate or are amused by our culture. There are countries where fast food restaurants don't even exist, while we develop things like this because it's hard for fatties to move their arms and get the food into their face. Sure this may be a joke, but there are dumber things invented for even lazier reasons. I mean, I can see a real product like this being invented in the future... and then trying to choke people who use it when it malfunctions or Skynet takes over or something. Basically, The Jetsons. Report
May 30, 201313 yr Author comment_76894 It was part of a Puerto Rican 50th anniversary promotion. Not US. Report
May 30, 201313 yr comment_76895 Well they're lazy too then lol, and still governed by the US. I could be referring to the fast food, lazy culture of the modern day in general. Report
May 30, 201313 yr Author comment_76896 I'm just glad it was a small, limited run on those plastic feedbags. I could see someone using it while driving and something terrible happening because a pickle got loose and fell. Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_77051 If somebody was eatin ga burger while tattooing me I'd get the fuck out of there Report
June 23, 201313 yr comment_77624 PK nailed it. Plastic Feedbags. haha. What purpose would you ever want to use that? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.