May 28, 201313 yr comment_76773 David Dreger, AKA Knuckles Dawson. HELP. EMERGENCY.MISSING PERSONS: KNUCKLESDAWSON (David)Vancouver BCLast tweeted @OboeCrazy last night about 11:53pmHe left his wallet & phone behind. Deleted his Twitter and Xbox Live accounts last night. Search for him started at noon today.HELP US FIND HIM. They are combing Stanley Park for him.Pass this around. If you know David and are local, get out there and look for him.PLEASE REPOST ON EVERY AVENUE. WE WANT DAVID HOME SAFE.COMMENT ONLY FOR MORE INFO.if you are reposting on other sites (Reddit, Tumblr, and so on) please include a link. Try to use the posts already made on those sites for maximum coverage. Reposting, upvoting, retweeting is IMPORTANT* Vancouver PD is searching by boat and chopper. Friends, family, and police are combing the park.PD is also looking at Lions Gate BridgeI'm getting information via texts from @LukeMcKay @Count3d and @AprilfireAny information regarding David's whereabouts: Contact The Vancouver Police Department http://roosterteeth.com/members/journal/entry.php?id=3029620 Report
May 28, 201313 yr Author comment_76782 This is crazy. Hope he didn't do anything stupid.Me either. Strange how he closed out his accounts and they found his bike at a park. Hope he's well. Report
May 28, 201313 yr comment_76789 Any new news? I want to get an article posted, but I couldn't find anything new. Did you guys hear anything new before I get one up? Report
May 28, 201313 yr Author comment_76795 Still missing. Haven't heard anything new, other than yesterday was his birthday. Report
May 28, 201313 yr comment_76797 Sad really. I've heard of Knuckles before somewhere. So strange he would just up and vanish, delete all his social accts, etc. :/ Report
May 28, 201313 yr comment_76808 I have no idea who this person is. IS this osmeone we know?Im with her.....is he on here too Report
May 28, 201313 yr Author comment_76811 I knew him from Twitter and Rooster Teeth videos. *edit* Know him from those places. Seems shallow the way I first wrote it. Hope he's okay. Report
May 28, 201313 yr comment_76812 Ah....i mean not that it makes a diff. I hope the poor guys ok. Report
May 28, 201313 yr comment_76815 He made a name for himself by unlocking an achievement everyday for 681 days. He also used to make achievent hunter videos for Rooster Teeth. Nice guy, sad to see this going down. He has a lot of fans. Report
May 29, 201313 yr comment_76860 Just from reading everything he did and left behind...it sounds like he was sick of it all. Report
June 22, 201313 yr Author comment_77577 Sadly this had an unfortunate end today. I hope you've found peace, David. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.