Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I have to go.

Featured Replies

I am failing out of college(yet to tell my parents). I need to go away for awhile and figure out what I am actually gonna do with myself. I can't keep pretending that I can make up all of the lost time I took from alot of people. I just wanted to say I loved every minute here, and i'm actually crying a little bit right now. Now I am gonna go let my parents know the last 2 years have been full of nothing but me wasting thousands of their dollars so I could fuck around. I love all of you.

-Tyler "Sholtz" Laster

I love you Sholtz.  We will always be here for you when you get back. Hell, if you even need someone to just talk to we're here for you too.  For the record, I failed out of SUNY Potsdam (same kind of thing really) and I know how hard it is to admit to your parents that you fucked around and wasted time + money.

 

AllI can say is you WILL make something of yourself, and you'll be a better person for it.  You're learning from a mistake right now, and that's huge.  You've admitted it.

 

Much love to you Sholtz.  Much love.

Hey, I did that exact same thing! College for me was a glorified get wasted, laid, and stoned get-away. Now I work 55 hours a week at a shitty delivery job. 

 

You'll get back into it though. I've come to realize what I did wrong and how to right it. My motivation is now at an all time high.

 

Sometimes you need to mess up to get better. Life is a learning experience. Good luck, friend. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.