May 22, 201313 yr comment_76555 http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/08/03/why-steam-makes-you-install-directx-repeatedly/ Seems the blame shouldn't go to Valve like many thought. Older article, but it explains why we have to go through that extra step each install. Report
July 5, 201313 yr comment_78058 I don't normally have a problem with this, but even when it does install it's really quick. Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_78767 My biggest issue I have had with Steam as of late is it going through the update process every time I start it. Quite annoying. Report
July 22, 201313 yr Author comment_78770 It's even worse if you're subscribed in the beta channel. At least one per day. Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_78771 My biggest issue I have had with Steam as of late is it going through the update process every time I start it. Quite annoying. This has been driving me nuts lately. Why did they change the update process? It was fine the way it was before. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.