May 22, 201313 yr comment_76548 Booyah! Never seen them before and heard they put on a hell of a good show. Won tickets on the radio lol. I find out on Friday morning if I won the VIP tickets (I have a 1/6 chance). I'm pretty stoked! Report
May 22, 201313 yr comment_76552 Don't know how their shows are now, but I've seen them a few times in the past. Good times. Report
May 23, 201313 yr Author comment_76560 Don't know how their shows are now, but I've seen them a few times in the past. Good times. We'll see what happens! Ill try to take a lot of pictures haha Report
May 23, 201313 yr Author comment_76561 I saw em in 89....great show. Good shit man enjoyThanks!!! Report
May 24, 201313 yr Author comment_76657 So I've weighed the options..... I won the VIP tickets. I REALLY REALLY could use the extra money, considering I'm driving down to Florida on June 13th for about a week and just had to blow a bunch of money at the vet with Ramona, and so I'm going to sell the tickets to one of my friends for $200. :/ I want to see the show, but I think the money will help me more in the long run. Report
May 24, 201313 yr Author comment_76660 Gas money... Yup... that SHOULD cover 90% of the gas for the trip. That was my train of thought. Ah well! Report
May 24, 201313 yr Author comment_76680 Sold my tickets aaaaaaannnnnndddddd......... http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20130524/NEWS01/305240031/Motley-Crue-concert-rescheduled Cancelled concert and rescheduled lol. Report
May 24, 201313 yr Author comment_76690 No... already talked to them. Theyre cool with it being rescheduled thankfully Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.