May 13, 201313 yr comment_76137 Uh, PK? What's so great about a yellow PC case? Oh, I dunno. Why don't you click below and see why my pants are soggy right nowhttp://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1761201 Some of you are lazy, so I won't force you to go to the link. It is worth it, though. More than just the case is shown. Some true Borderlands love being shown there. Report
May 13, 201313 yr Author comment_76139 Another awesome mod. This was made by a fan of Dishonored and sent to the devs. Report
May 13, 201313 yr comment_76143 Wow that is a really, really good paint job. REALLY brings out the style. Report
May 13, 201313 yr comment_76151 I wish I had talent like that. I bet you could sell both of those for good money. Loved the case especially. Report
May 14, 201313 yr comment_76159 Looks almost like my PC case... except for the Awesome Borderlands Look! Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_76217 Oh my god. I am in love with custom mods so hard. These look amazing. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.