Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I changed some setting for streaming...

Featured Replies

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=Testing Frame Rate with Most Wanted&channel=skylark95atc&archive_id=265782754" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/skylark95atc#r=rduDb48~&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Skylark95 on Justin.tv</a><br><br>

I changed some settings for my streaming. 600 kb/s video, 64 kb/s audio.<br><br>

Is the video too choppy, should I lower the bitrate or is it good?<br><br>

Any other suggestions?<br>

  • Author

Looks pretty decent unless full screened, and only goes a bit choppy about every 10-15 seconds.

Well I don't have the kind of upload to make it look good full screen (Also just using composite video capture). I'm wondering if I should lower the resolution or the bitrate by a little bit to compensate for the small amount of choppiness I have. The current resolution is 640x480

Well I don't have the kind of upload to make it look good full screen (Also just using composite video capture). I'm wondering if I should lower the resolution or the bitrate by a little bit to compensate for the small amount of choppiness I have. The current resolution is 640x480

I'd say bitrate. The video quality is already pretty low, but the rate is really good, and can afford to go down a bit, more so than the resolution.

  • Author

I'd say bitrate. The video quality is already pretty low, but the rate is really good, and can afford to go down a bit, more so than the resolution.

That's what i figured... thanks for the opinion.

  • Author

This seems a little better, not perfect, but probably the best I'll get.<br><br>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=NFS Most Wanted - Bitrate test Jun 24 2010 at 9:16PM CDT&channel=skylark95atc&archive_id=265786190" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/skylark95atc#r=rduDb48~&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from Skylark95 on Justin.tv</a>

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.