Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Featured Replies

So, I'm tired of my A40s .  They are a decent headset, but they seem to have developed a crackle.  It's not really a blown speaker, but something I can't place.  Plus they just aren't up to the sound quality that my HD595s were, and I miss them.

 

So, before they disappear I went ahead and ordered the PC360 from Sennheiser to replace them.  They are suppose to have the same cans as my 595s and a very similar fit.  I am getting them Thursday, and I'll put them to the test then.  Pricey, but so were the A40s and they never lived up to my expectations.  The mixamp is fantastic, and I'll continue to use it with the PC360s.

 

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/gamer-headset-hifi-sound-noise-cancelling-microphone-pc-360

 

 

wide169loupedpc360g4me0.png

  • Author

Man, I don't really have the words for this. The A40s are good for gaming, and I liked them.  However, this set has it all.  Music sounds great, gaming is clear, and even movies sound are perfect.  I haven't used them extensively, but I'm very happy with the purchase so far.  They fit comfortable over my ears, the mic does a good job with noise cancellation and pickup, plus it mutes when you swing it up.  It's a shame Astro stopped selling their wireless mixamp separately because this combination is perfect. 

 

For PC you are paying a $60 premium over the Astro A40s.  I think it's worth it if you use your headset for more than gaming. The A40s are a perfect solution for a gaming headset, but the PC 360s from Sennheiser are perfect for gaming and everything else.  Not the best set of cans in the world, but I believe you are getting your money's worth with them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.