May 6, 201313 yr comment_75797 http://ea.newshq.businesswire.com/press-release/company-news/walt-disney-company-and-ea-announce-multi-year-star-wars-games-agreement...Dammit Report
May 6, 201313 yr comment_75798 "Expect safe games created quickly in proven genres." I agree with that quote. Report
May 6, 201313 yr Author comment_75804 Well, I guess it couldn't get any worse than how lucasarts handled the license this console generation. I'm more concerned about just EA in general than who is making the games themselves. It seems like with every single EA game that comes out these days there is just...something around the game that makes it totally unappealing(Sim City's online only, Dead Space 3's co-op and microtransactions, Battlefield 3's wealth of DLC(yeah, I still remember when DICE said they won't charge for multiplayer maps during the BC2 days), plus the inevitable origin exclusivity on PC versions....and i'm still mad about The Old Republics well....existence, since that kinda kills the possibility of KOTOR3. Report
May 7, 201313 yr comment_75875 Long as the license lives on then maybe we will see something good one day. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.