Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Iron Man 3

Featured Replies

So did anyone go see the movie?

 

 

I thought it was pretty good, more intense than the others have been with some good comedy and a good story. Took the whole family and they all liked it. Stay till the very end to see the extra scene it was worth the wait.

Yeah I saw it on Sunday. It was good but I was not as happy with the story on this one. It lulled a little. I think they were also pushing every punchline to get people to laugh. There was a couple other things but I won't say too much because some people here may not have seen it. Its entertaining and I would not hesitate to see it but I actually like Ironman 2 a little bit better. We will see how I feel when I get to see 3 again when it releases on video.

*Spoilers* 

 

I was very disappointed seeing this. I think this is prob one of my least favorite super hero movies to come out in the last few years and I loved Iron Man 1 and 2. I thought the pacing was poor, never really liked the villains and the movie was blown up with Michael Bay explosions and Tony Stark rifling through 199 Iron Man Suits throughout the film. Characters such as the little boy were so cliche and overall the movie did too much (Huge explosions and destruction of Tony's mansion, air force one scene, the final scene, just too much). I just thought there was too much punch with too little substance and was honestly bored wanting the movie to end during the last 30 mins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.