Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

It is Finished

Featured Replies

mt-doom-2-frodo-2525951-400-300.jpg

 

Yesterday, I finally graduated from Penn State and begin working full time in Pittsburgh on June 10th. It's kind of surreal finally finishing school and that I'll prob never set foot in a classroom ever again. I was fortunate enough to have my family come and my girlfriend too from Brooklyn. I'll try and maybe post some pictures later. Hard to believe I was a freshman in High School when I joined the ATC and now I'm a college graduate entering the real world...

Congrats CB, but I wouldnt say never in the classroom again... you can always get a masters degree!

 

 

I might go after one when my wife is done finishing her Bachelors in Nursing.

  • Author

Thanks everyone. I majored in Economics and minored in Political Science Mrs. B. Start working in Financial Services soon. 

  • Author

Video was awesome PK, thanks! Fortunately my job is where I interned at for 3 months so I kinda know what im getting myself into. Here are some pics taken by Timber King at my graduation.

 

935318_10200951890581100_1057412710_n.jp

 

Me and my lovely girlfriend

 

946359_10200951890221091_2128180220_n.jp

 

Me, TK and my Mom at the Penn State Creamery

 

935193_10200951903541424_1830222879_n.jp

 

Me raising my hands after walking across the stage

 

935343_10200951887701028_1295751067_n.jp

 

Me taking a picture with the Nittany Lion

 

946272_10200951886380995_366047302_n.jpg

 

Final picture with me and my awesome GF outside the Nittany Lion Inn on Campus. I'll miss this place. 

 

 

*PS: My GF saw I posted this on here and thinks I'm weird as hell for posting personal stuff on a gaming website, but I don't care!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.