May 2, 201313 yr comment_75643 This was tweeted by Borderlands writer, Anthony Burch and has since been deleted Much like his tweet, so too go the hopes of fans wanting to go to and destroy the Hyperion moon base. Not me, though. Give me some Tiny Tina all day, please! Report
May 2, 201313 yr comment_75645 Tiny Tina is pretty awesome lol. I am on my second play through still. Dragon's Dogma is taking alot of my game time currently. Report
May 2, 201313 yr comment_75648 Confirmed and releases 6/25. 800 MS Points ($5 everywhere else) or part of the Season Pass. Super-happy-fun-times-dance Report
May 4, 201313 yr comment_75697 Tiny Tina is pretty awesome lol. I am on my second play through still. Dragon's Dogma is taking alot of my game time currently. Dragons Dogma? What console you play on? I play DD too, @lvl 200. You playing Dark Arisen or the original game? Report
May 7, 201313 yr comment_75867 Tiny Tina might make it worthwhile, but I imagine it will be pretty short at that price point. Report
May 8, 201313 yr Author comment_75896 The first three were farmed out to other developers. Gearbox is making this one and they said it'd be bigger than General Knoxx. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.