Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

L4D or L4D2

Featured Replies

Planning on seeing if I can get a game started tonight in either L4D or L4D2 so we can stream them on the Gamercide Channel on JTV.

If anyone is up to it, let me know. ;)

  • Author

Nevermind guys... I have having trouble connecting to live again, whatever happened earlier this week where I could not connect to live is not working again. Console will not connect to live servers...

Been having problem with my isp

Nevermind guys... I have having trouble connecting to live again, whatever happened earlier this week where I could not connect to live is not working again. Console will not connect to live servers...

Been having problem with my isp

If you get it fixed, I will do Left 4 Dead 1

  • 2 years later...

No, I'm tired of L4D and L4D2 unless you play survival thunder dome too!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.