Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

NYPD will deploy 'harmless' gas into subway in terror response drill

Featured Replies

I like how it's going to be three random days this Summer. No one who needs to use the subway can opt out since they'll not know which day it happens.

 

They'll be playing the Trololo song at full blast out of a nearby boombox as they do it, too.

I like how it's going to be three random days this Summer. No one who needs to use the subway can opt out since they'll not know which day it happens.

 

This bugs the CRAP out of me.  If there is no opt-out then I feel there needs to be a FULL disclosure of EXACTLY what the gas is.  So bullshit PK.  Ugh, I hate coming on to these forums sometimes because you totally always post the scary shit.

 

(And to clarify I don't hate coming on here; your posts are enlightening.  It just really pisses me off the stuff the government gets away with) 

They'll be playing the Trololo song at full blast out of a nearby boombox as they do it, too.

I just lost it at this, oh my god. You're on the train, and you just hear the music starting up in the distance and all you can think is "FUCK!"

  • Author

ZutuuV9.jpg

 

Sometimes I feel like we're being goaded on.

 

Prick 1 "Let's really fuck with them and see if they finally rebel"

Prick 2 "Sir, we've done everything but the citizens still refuse to revolt"

Prick 1 "Start randomly pumping gas into a NY subway. Alert them just ahead of it. Just don't tell them which kind of gas it is, and let them know it'll take place three out of ninety days this year"

Prick 2 "Devious sir, really. That'll surely get them angry enough"

Prick 1 "Devious is as devious does. My government gave me toys to play with and I aim to start using them"

 

That's what has me worried about nuclear weapons. When you spend vast amounts of money and development on something, you want to use it. Look at North Korea. Look at us.

"Supposedly" the gas being pumped into the subway will be something called Perfluorocarbon. 

 

I've been trying to research it a little, and it seems that from everything I read it doesn't really act in any way with living tissue......... BY ITSELF.  However this means in my mind the perfluorocarbons can be used as a "delivery gas" of a sort. 

 

The DoD and our government were working with the gas for quite a long time attempting to discover ways to "breath liquid", or basically create a water so high in oxygen content that our lungs could actually still work and absorb it.  You may remember something like this from the movie The Abyss. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxstD2jN08

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.