Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Please be real.

Featured Replies

It looks nice, but I gave up on this 5 years ago. Lol.

Too true, too true.

It looks awesome, but I don't know what will happen with that game. Gameinformer said that they might release it eventually, but Take-Two has actually suspended it's development because it's in a lawsuit with 3D Realms.

Also, was it just me or was that game-play reminiscent of Prey and Excite Truck? The engine looked like a variation of the old Doom 3 engine. Hopefully they can work through whatever is holding them back and finish the game. Those guys have been way too lazy with this game to the point that people have lost respect for Duke. He needs to come back, kick arse, and chew bubblegum! Unless of course.....he's out of gum...

Too true, too true.

what they said

I really should play the one they have on the arcade, because I have never played the game. :(

Didn't know the original was on Arcade, might do that myself.

Just read on Twitter, that this was a fan made video and that it's several months old. That's what I get for going to N4G. lol

Yargh! We be scoldin' those N4G laddies!

Also, if you guys want to set up a Game Time for Duke Nukem 3D, we can add that one once you guys buy it, well, if you guys decide to buy it. Then again, it's Duke, who WOULDN'T buy it. :P

Never played a Duke Nukem game besides the XBLA Demo. So I guess I'm missing out on the whole decade long anticipation or something...? I do hope id Software announces Doom 4 that they've been working on soon though.

IMO they have been chewing to much bubble gum and not kicking enough *** on this game. Git R Done!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.