April 24, 201313 yr comment_75380 saw these the other day at the grocery store and picked some up for myself. They taste just like their girl scout counterparts and were way cheaper than samoas too. So now you can purchase one of the best flaovrs of girl scout cookies all year round Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_75392 I can't remember where my friend found them, but he found a thin mint replacement too. Still, hard to say no to those damn Girl Scouts. Report
April 25, 201313 yr comment_75400 What.is.this. Oh I need to go to the store Oh, I'm having a heart attack Report
April 25, 201313 yr comment_75403 Cheaper thin mints and samoas that I can get year round?? I must not remember this when I go to the store this weekend. lol Report
April 25, 201313 yr Author comment_75438 i didnt know they had thin mint replacements too, i may have to go looking for those. the two are by far the best flavors they have Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_75456 Sold, I just bought a couple of those. The taste is close enough to the Caramel Delights to be satisfactory. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.