April 22, 201313 yr comment_75212 http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/04/security-experts-cispa-not-needed-would-do-more-harm-than-good.html Not even going to quote any of it. Want you to go to the link and read it. Also, I'm in favor of Gamercide going black tomorrow for the CISPA blackout. A day without the forums would keep CISPA in my thoughts all day. I lied. Here's a short quip from the article.But most of the web giants like Google and Facebook which opposed SOPA are now supporting CISPA. Why? Probably because SOPA would have held them responsible for their users’ actions, while CISPA won’t make the web giants responsible. In other words, they don’t have skin in the game this time around. Google evil? NO WAY! >) Report
April 22, 201313 yr Author comment_75213 It appears some sites have already started going dark. a message from the moderators of /r/funny/r/funny will be going private to raise awareness for CISPA. SORRY GG AND PIP. =] Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75253 I am so damn close to always using a VPN... Regardless of how this turns out. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.