April 19, 201313 yr comment_75025 Help Gamercide make its own version of Cards Against Humanity. As soon as we have just a few cards I will create an addon to be used on our server. If we get enough cards in it, I will make it a full deck that can be played by itself. Let's do this! Black Cards:Can be in the form of a question or fill in the blanks. Maximum of 3 blanks White Cards:Pretty much any response. So, I've been notified this will be more amusing if everyone doesn't see the cards first. So, PM away! Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75029 I already suggested this one but: Got it - Dat I'll edit more in later as well. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75030 Good start guys. Don't edit the post though Kevin. Just create new ones. Will be easier for me to know where I left off in entering them in the database. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75032 Alright. I'll make a post with more when I take the time to think some up. I was almost thinking that they should be private though (only seen by you after you approve them), so others can be surprised by them. Will we be able to choose the standard decks in addition to these, so we have all of the other cards to play assuming we don't make enough of our own? Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75034 Got Them - Dat Should we go ahead and add the names of the people who play from Gamercide? Might work out better. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75037 Oh, one more thing before I forget. If you don't mind, when typing it out use four underscores when making blanks. Will make it easier for me to just copy and paste. ____ Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_75163 White cards:I come to steal your white cards - Dat Black cards:Black cards too -Dat IT'S ALL I GOT MAN. Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_75177 Please make black ones, too. The first and second edition you must choose from is getting so stale. Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_75179 Please make black ones, too. The first and second edition you must choose from is getting so stale.I already gave 3 I can has more to gives? Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75272 Come watch Fooz play with our custom deckhttp://www.twitch.tv/fooztv Report
April 22, 201313 yr comment_75277 That is amazing. I'm watching now, don't know what's going on though. Lots of strategizing it seems. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.