April 18, 201313 yr comment_74945 I was like what the heck is that then I ask myself "Why did I hit play?" You bastard!!! lol Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74948 This should be a next gen console tech demo? Just how many dicks CAN the next xbox render in real time? Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74950 This should be a next gen console tech demo? Just how many dicks CAN the next xbox render in real time?But only if always connected to the internet otherwise the demo could fail haha!! Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_74993 This should be a next gen console tech demo? Just how many dicks CAN the next xbox render in real time?Hahaha. Your comment made the video worth watching. Report
April 21, 201313 yr comment_75173 Dick rendering should become the next official unit of measurement. Fuck how many polygons, "how many dicks does it got" Report
April 21, 201313 yr Author comment_75200 pro-tip: If the title of a video is "I'm so sorry", take caution before clicking. Also, if the thumbnail shows a stack of peni, also don't click. lolol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.